- Form 11 was required to be completed, attested and signed by your employer for change in job.
- Form 13 was required to be completed, attested and signed by your employer for transfer of fund.
- Form 19 was required for final settlement.
- Personal Details
- Bank Account Details
- Aadhaar, Permanent Account Number (PAN) if available,
- Details of previous employment
- Details of any non-contributory period and
- Employer name and address.
This will be available to people who have the Universal Account Number (UAN) and who are Aadhaar verified meaning those who have linked their universal account number (UAN) or Employee provident fund account with Aadhaar.
If the linking is done, employer attestation for transfer of funds or getting a loan is not required. A direct claim to EPF can be submitted for full withdrawal, partial withdrawal or advance/loan and the funds will be credited to the bank account mentioned in the form directly.
If Aadhaar is not linked with UAN or EPF account, then Form 13 has to be completed and submitted.
You can view the form here.
This simplifies the process. Earlier there were multiple forms for different purposes. Now the composite form can be used for transfer, withdrawal and benefits.